Followers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Earth Day

Today is Earth Day.  Well...here we are.  Held by a force called gravity, held upright on the terra firma, on the planet we call home.  We may deny it,  and frequently we do for sanity's sake-- but in reality we all inhabit a magnificent blue-green sphere in outer space,  one that we have come to call "Earth."--No one really knows how that came to be---well...I don't anyway.  But we are out there---hanging by a slim, thin thread.. hanging out on the planet we call our home.

So, today is earth day...a lot of people I spoke to didn't know...or care.

"The next generation will figure it out" ---"I won't have to worry --not in my lifetime."

Well, I cherish our planet.  I don't always treat it as I should.  But today I am reminded.
It's Earth Day.

I love you, earth.

No comments: